Graphics Engineer Intern
12 days ago
Are you an inventive, inspirational graphics engineer? Become the lynchpin of our volumetric Graphics team and your passion and ability to influence will be key in realising the future!
Meet and collaborate with hard working people across the world: engineers, QA, technical authors and many others seeking success, including industry partners in world famous companies. You will be part of a team chipping in to runtime performance, implementing new graphics features and advocating for pixel perfection across the global organisation.
Our goal is to redefine and reinvent how users consume sports content.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the development for rendering volumetric data in real-time, along with adding improvements and maintaining existing code.
- Coming up with outstanding solutions, outside-the-box thinking and stretching the capabilities of volumetric rendering in real-time within Unity.
- Keeping up to date with modern and cutting edge graphics techniques, as well as; mentoring and sharing knowledge with others. Finding opportunities to improve the quality of graphics technology.
- Participate in roadmap planning with a focus on specialties of the team, but also with regard to maintaining the larger picture and deadlines in proposing improvements.
- Engage in meetings within the team, company and across the industry
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college and pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Graphics.
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year.
- Experience with 3D graphical techniques
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, C#, C++
- Knowledge of DirectX, Metal or GLES3, shading Languages (eg. HLSL, GLSL, MSL)
- Knowledge of modern mobile GPU rendering pipeline and optimizing performance for mobile platforms
- Graphics profiling and optimization tool - RenderDoc, Nvidia Nsight tools welcome, applied knowledge of this experience in real time graphics
You might also have
- Cross-platform (iOS, Android and others) Unity development experience including know-how of Unity native plugins.
- Understanding of DevOps including version control, continuous integration, and development workflows
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.