Graphic Designer (intern)
19 days ago
Description du poste
As a Graphic Designer working in our dynamic Communication Team, you will creatively work on different communication materials published on our various channels under the supervision and mentorship of Senior Graphic Designer.
- You will study and analyse design briefs and help deliver on design requirements.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects.
- Collaborate with senior designer based in France and work closely with the communication team based in South East Asia to produce the final product.
- You will work on the same timezone as the Senior designer ( ie PAR time) but work remotely with other stakeholders of SEA COM.
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project.
- Create drafts and models for review.
- Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
How to know if you fit us?
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in fields related to design.
- Prior experience as a junior graphic designer/ internships.
- A portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Expert with design softwares and editing tools. (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Creative thinking with attention to details.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to write and communicate in English.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more!
Description de l'entreprise
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.