Graphic Designer in Games
8 days ago
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have legal entities in more than 10 countries and offices in Brazil, USA, Argentine, Ireland and Israel. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
About the Opportunity
This position is to work in the Israel operation. We are very close and we have a culture of working together in the office. Our work model is a hybrid of 3 days at the office and 2 days at home (of course, with flexibility when necessary).
Our Creatives team works for the Live Games Studio, creating stories to communicate with millions of players around the world about the new exciting stuff we are releasing in-app. This team is composed of Graphic Designers and Copywriters who partner up to create concepts for each campaign for different games.
As a Graphic Designer you will take a significant part in shaping visual language and communications to tell our players what is coming up for them in the games. Understanding the audience of each game and how we engage them is gonna be the main challenge today.
- Create various designs for the Monetization team and help us engage players in creative & inspiring ways.
- Work cross-functionally & collaborate with stakeholders from various teams.
- Brainstorming and leading creative monetization campaigns.
- Responsible for design elements and assets: pop-ups, banners, emails, social media posts, logos, mini-brands.
- Learn about the gaming market & research new design ideas and stay on top of current cultural & social trends.
- BA in Visual Communication or similar
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Graphic or Marketing Designer
- Experience in the gaming industry - Advantage
- Experience in leading big campaigns from A to Z
- Proven experience with Adobe CS with a major focus on Ps & Ai
- Strong design, color, composition abilities
- Good understanding of typography and hierarchies
- Love and ability to design in a fast-paced environment, manage timelines, multi-task and collaborate with quick turnaround times
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please attach portfolio so we can admire your work
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.