10 days ago
We are looking for a Mid-Level Graphic Designer who will support the publishing team of World of Warships Blitz in Berlin. You will be working closely with the LiveOps team providing assets such as in-game banners, social media assets, file localization, store cards, and in-game icons.
To be successful, you’re expected to bring neat solutions for our daily-daily demands while respecting our art style.
Sr. Graphic Designer
What will you do?
- Create Graphic Material for our in-game communications. From event banners to in-game icons.
- Support our Community Manager with Social Media Assets
- Work closely with file localization
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 4 years in a similar position, preferably in the gaming industry
- Ability to well-manage your time invested in tasks
- Carry-on with the ongoing art style
- Bring creative solutions to seasonal content
- Clean and modern work
- Solid English and communication skills
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Interest in games
- Interest in WW2 history
- 3D skills are a plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!