San Francisco CA us
12 days ago
The Ubisoft Designer utilizes Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to captivate the user's attention and deliver impactful experiences. A portfolio showing your expertise in design, layout, typography, and photography is a must. You urge to learn from your peers, talented Art Directors, and on your own. You understand that branding, graphics, typography and illustrations are key to excellent user experience. You take direction and critic with an open mind and professional composure. You are responsible to update your leads on a regular basis.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- The designer is assigned to graphic design effort, including packaging, digital, social, marketing toolkits, and 1 party assets.
- Work with the Art Director and Sr. Designer to develop strategically sound creative
- Work autonomously on assigned projects with oversight from the Art Director
- Skillset in print, digital, posters, event materials, digital ads and social media
- Implement feedback received from our marketing partners and other internal groups
- Attention to detail and understanding of defined brand guidelines
- Understand the value of collaboration, design process, and tight deadlines
- Passionate about gaming and Ubisoft
- Perform other duties, as assigned
You’re motivated by curiosity and your ability to grow and adapt to exciting new creative challenges. You urge to create content that attracts the eye and sets the standard in the gaming industry. You want to develop new skills and apply your learnings to live projects. You are team-oriented, dedicated, passionate, and talented. As a designer, you understand curiosity breeds success.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, and composition
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to take feedback and critic with an open mind and composure
- After Effect experience is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
Please include a portfolio or PDF / links to examples of your work in the application. Applicants without work examples will not be considered.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.