This job might no longer be available.
Montreal QC ca
9 days ago
What you'll do
You’re motivated by curiosity and your ability to grow and adapt to exciting new creative challenges. You urge to create content that attracts the eye and sets the standard in the gaming industry. You want to develop new skills and apply your learnings to live projects. You are dedicated, passionate, and talented. As a designer, you understand curiosity breeds success.
The Graphic Designer utilizes Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to captivate the user's attention and deliver impactful experiences. Knowledgeable in design, layout, typography, and photography is a must. The designer is assigned to graphic design effort, including packaging, and marketing toolkits.
You urge to learn from your peers, talented A.Ds, and on your own. You understand that branding, graphics, typography, illustrations are key to excellent user experience. You take direction and critic with an open mind and professional composure. You are responsible to update your leads on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Sr. Designer to develop strategically sound creative.
- Work autonomously on assigned projects with oversight from the Art Director.
- Generate art assets, design toolkit materials for 1st party online use, and brand marketing.
- Implement feedback received from our marketing partners and other internal groups.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What you bring
- AEC, DEC or BAC in graphic design or any other equivalent training
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a digital marketing, subscription or e-commerce environment
- Ability to work in a PC environment
- Proficiency in layout design, composition, and attention to details
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud with a focus in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. (Required)
- Skillset in print, digital, posters, event materials, digital ads, social.
- Knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Knowledge of video games (a must)
- Sense of organization, autonomy, and ethics of proactive work
- Attention to detail and adherence to defined brand guidelines.
- Artistic judgment
- Understand the value of collaboration, design process, and tight deadlines.
- Result oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change
- Bilingual French and English
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.