19 days ago
About the job:
We’re looking for a talented mid-level designer to join our in-house global communications and marketing team to work across a diverse range of projects including digital, print and branding. The role will be based in the Bangalore office.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will be expected to translate Technicolor Creative Studios’ internal and external communications strategy into creative designs. You will be a part of the broader, global creative team which defines the brand language for all Technicolor brands- MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, along with the Talent Acquisition team. Working closely with other team members, you will be responsible for producing new and innovative employee engagement ideas, social media assets, and creative concepts.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production – including websites, brochures, and brand guidelines, and digital + social media content – as you will also work closely with the marketing teams across the business, to help define the creative strategy. Your experience in translating briefs will be essential to delivering outstanding creative concepts, assets and idea generation. Your skills and visual acumen will be at the heart of our creative output, so you must be aware of new and innovative design ideas.
The Junior Graphic Designer will support all communications efforts and will report to the Head of Marketing & PR, and to the Global Creative Director.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and take ownership of all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Create new concepts and artwork design for use across all channels
- Design original content, including logos, illustrations and infographics
- Collaborate with our global and local teams to help define creative strategy and deliver the best solutions for campaigns and initiatives
- Be a brand ambassador by owning our new brand guidelines, making sure our brand is consistently used, and supporting others in understanding and implementing these guidelines across the group
- Work across multiple project deadlines
- Ensure quick turnaround on producing in-house digital design creatives, including for social media, websites, display, PowerPoint, and keynote sales decks, emailers, and topical social media graphics etc.
- Proactive presentation of new ideas to the global communications and marketing team.
- Develop brand editorial design language, utilizing style guides to ensure consistency of brand identity and core values.
- Ensure we’re up to date, designing to the latest standards and making the most of new features and technology.
- Develop designs for marketing campaigns that can be rolled out across multiple media platforms including web and social media.
- Work within the in-house communications and marketing team – including working closely with senior leaders globally, to produce high-level creatives across our brands spectrum
- Setup a regular feedback mechanism to gauge audience engagement
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in project leadership and design for an agency or in-house creative team
- Experience in producing digital and integrated campaigns
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a passion for and understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Strong presentation skills, to pitch ideas and creative concepts
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other video-based software to edit AVs
- A broad and highly skilled portfolio of work across social media and digital design, layout, typography, style frames and branding
- Experience in creating visual designs and AV content for websites and social platforms
- Experience working in film and entertainment would be preferable
- Experience in UX/UI for cross-platform applications, usability principles
- Fastidious attention-to-detail and focus on the quality of output
Preferred immediate joiners
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.