17 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms. We provide highly entertaining, free-to-play games that millions of people play each day. Our portfolio of the most engaging, interactive, and smart mobile games on the market is constantly evolving and optimizing based on user feedback and behavior.
As a Graphic Designer at SciPlay, you will work closely with various stakeholders to translate each game’s message into visual realms. You will collaborate with various SciPlay departments and teams to create stunning visuals within a fast-paced environment and while ensuring that they’re aligned with the SciPlay brand.
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z: Lead your own creation
- Work closely with Art Lead, and LiveOps managers to create amazing designs
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- Prioritize work within a dynamic environment and while meeting tight schedules
- Create functional and aesthetic briefs, adapt to different art styles, and maintain consistency with the overall game
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years experience in the gaming industry - Advantage
- Understanding of the fundamentals of composition, form, colors, light, and shadow
- Experience in Adobe graphic programs, with an emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to create accurate concept sketches
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of UX/UI principles
- Conceptual thinking and storytelling abilities
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Receptive of feedback and creative thinking
- A strong digital portfolio with examples of the above skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work as part of a team - in-house and remotely
- Time management and organizational skills