Montreal QC ca
8 days ago
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and editing a variety of marketing materials through various digital and print projects. The candidate must ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards and its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project.
- Create and maintain various marketing assets, including presentations, logos, advertising (digital & print), tradeshow signs, assets for video, web promotional elements and all collateral images;
- Design and produce marketing graphic for the various internal brands and licensed products;
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts;
- Collaborate with the different departments to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
- Degree in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Willing to learn and grow within the team
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
A portfolio is required with your application.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.