10 days ago
The Graphic Artist at BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is an individual contributor that creates art assets utilized in all areas of our sales and marketing of console and computer system games. With guidance, the Graphic Designer will utilize graphics software applications to design and produce packaging, ads, event graphics, static and simple flash banners, icons and banners, end slates, presentations, promotional items, fact sheets, signage, logos, etc. As directed, this individual will interact with all levels of the organization and sometimes vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing packaging, ads, event graphics, fact sheets, promotional items and other product launch support materials
- Work on several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and track project status
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to communications issues
- Utilize knowledge of print production for designing online and video content
- No supervisory responsibilities
- 3 + years as a graphic designer with consumer packaging experience in the gaming, toy or entertainment industry to meet retail and consumer requirements
- Strong visual design background
- Experience designing and delivering press-ready artwork for product packaging and sales and marketing collateral such as advertisements, fact sheets, retail signage, event graphics
- Experience designing and delivering digital assets for websites, videos, online ads, presentations
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate solutions, possess excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and accountable in meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong team player
- Experienced in design and production applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, PowerPoint/KeyNote
- Skills in HTML, CSS, Flash, After Effects and Maya a plus
- BS or BFA Degree in Art & Design preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.