12 days ago
Who We Are:
2K is a global publisher of interactive entertainment including award-winning game franchises Borderlands, BioShock, NBA 2K, WWE 2K and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
2K Mobile is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work with the studios it supports to lead and partner with other designers and stakeholders to produce eye-catching assets for player, partner, and internal-facing audiences. The ideal candidate can leverage and develop studio art styles to create marketing assets for a wide range of brand/title touchpoints and campaigns, including social media, performance/user acquisition, web, live events, and more. This position requires an experienced professional who can adapt and contribute to the overall art style and tone of the games we support.
What You Will Do:
- Lead creation of graphic assets that will:
- Power and hit aggressive performance marketing/user acquisition targets.
- Get media outlets and influencers excited to pump up our titles.
- Support branding initiatives.
- Get platform and brand partners excited about upcoming releases.
- Support creation of graphic assets that will:
- Drive players to install our games from store pages (i.e. optimize app icons, screenshots, etc.).
- Engage players on social media platforms.
- Enable other various creative initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the Community and Marketing teams to ensure community and brand/product standards are adhered to across all channels.
- Stay on top of industry trends in brand marketing and share insights with the team.
- Access internal game builds to pull assets which will be utilized for content creation.
- Understand the latest asset creation software, platforms, and technologies.
- Work with licensors on imagery, from concept through finalization.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Must provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work upon applying. Applicants without a digital portfolio work will NOT be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- A good sense of fundamental graphic design: typography, layout, lighting, color, and composition
- Must be able to primarily work during Pacific Time hours, flexible, and able to work overtime when needed
- Marketing and/or advertising experience a plus
- Experience in playing / mastering video games across genres and platforms, specialty with mobile F2P titles in particular
- Skills, Experience, & Mindset
- To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing relevant work - graphics, short form videos, animated GIFs etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working in the gaming industry, preferably on mobile F2P titles
- Experiencing creating assets for social media campaigns
- Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media, performance, and brand marketing channels, including media requirements and best practices
- Proficiency with Creative Suite applications, including; Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.
- Self-aware, life learner, always keeping up with the latest technology, workflow tips and tools
- Experience working in a production pipeline with assets that have been produced by external vendors or remote offices
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a plus!
- Illustration experience is a plus!
Location: Remote (support team with West Coast hours)