Graphic Designer UI (6 months contract)
21 days ago
Ubisoft Montreal is looking for a Graphic Designer (UI Designer) to join the Technology Group’s Tools UX expertise to contribute on a variety of productivity products. As a member of the UI Team, you will work and cooperate with researchers, ergonomists, designers, user testing specialists as well as the product development teams directly. You will bring with you your skills, knowledge and passion of UI and user-centered design.
What you'll do
- Create iterative low and high-fidelity mockups, user flows & prototypes
- Communicate & collaborate with developers, researchers, ergonomists, project managers and other stakeholders
- Participate and contribute to develop our design system and its development on different platforms
- Improve design workflow and culture in the team
What you bring
- Experience in the field;
- A solid portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills;
- Good knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Adobe suite;
- An attention to detail; an appreciation for quality in design, composition and implementation;
- A capacity to consider multiple design options depending on the context of a product;
- A consideration for UX & technical challenges in Web and native desktop platforms;
- A capacity to leverage data (research, user feedback, benchmarking, analytics, etc) in the design process;
- Able to define and estimate your task in an organized manner;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Up to date with the latest design tools, guidelines and trends;
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping tools like Framer, Flinto, Principle, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of UX principles and best practices;
- Understanding of HTML and CSS & some integration skills;
- Branding skills;
- An interest for video games;
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Projects or use cases
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Alexis. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.