This job might no longer be available.
Graphic Designer Team Lead
18 days ago
Playtika is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer Team Lead, who’s excited about working in the gaming industry!
A highly motivated artist with a keen eye for design, great illustration abilities and very strong attention to details
As a Graphic Designer Team Lead you will take a significant part in shaping visual language and communications. You will create various designs for the Monetization and Community teams and help us engage players in creative & inspiring ways.
This position requires you to take on a considerable amount of ownership and responsibility.
You are expected to bring your passion, highly developed visual aesthetics skills as well as your leadership and managerial skills in order to creatively solve problems and contribute to high quality outcomes.
- Lead and motivate a growing team of CRM designers/artists
- Organize and facilitate the process of creative creation in delivery
- Deliver quality results on time
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas from A to Z. Lead your own creation
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for all our CRM communications
- 2+ years of experience leading design
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, typography and conceptual ideation abilities
- Hand drawing/illustration skills - a must
- At least 3 years of experience in UI and understanding of UI principals
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- Good knowledge in Illustrator & After Effects
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to articulate concepts
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION