Graphic Designer – Player Experience - Dead by Daylight
Montreal QC ca
6 days ago
We are looking for a great, social media savvy Graphic Designer to join the Player Experience team and contribute to building and elevating our community to a global audience of players. In this role you will work closely with the Community teams, Support Leads and partner teams to create great social assets for use in promoting and celebrating the games with our audience of over 12 million Dead by Daylight and Dead by Daylight Mobile players worldwide!
- Design and produce social media assets for the various internal brands and licensed products;
- Design and produce assets for use in our official Help Center(s)
- Create different types of assets, including social media assets, presentations, promotional material (video, digital and print) and others.
- Present the final ideas and concepts to internal customers;
- Collaborate with the various departments to develop creative solutions that meet their specific needs.
- A strong portfolio of graphic design examples
- You enjoy and play video games on a regular basis
- You are a true team player, and thrive in positive, collaborative workspaces
- A strong understanding of social media and how to get the best out of each platform where it pertains to visual presentation and asset design
- Ability to work under short time constraints (ex. A topic is trending that is perfect for our game and we need to get a post out day-of with an associated social asset)
- Mastery of the Adobe suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator; Premiere and After Effects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Experience with Wordpress is a bonus
- Great attention to detail;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Willingness to learn and grow within the team
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple clients and internal projects, prioritize projects and meet deadlines;
- Bonus: Experience in the gaming industry an asset, particularly in the realm of community management and/or social media management
- Bonus Points: Include a link in your application to a gaming brand on Twitter that you think is making great social media assets
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. The company boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.