**THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION**
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
The EA SPORTS Madden is looking for an Experience Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and building experiences to delight our players
- You will create messaging assets for in-game campaigns.
- You will provide clear, detailed, and pixel perfect final design.
- You will build relationships while working with a cross-disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet the player and business goals within technical constraints.
- You and your team will apply and assist to establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that reflect our brand.
- You understand how the EA audience works with its games/services, and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design, marketing, or related studies.
- 2+ years of experience in Graphic Design or Visual Design.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software.
- Understanding of composition, grid, color theory, typography and layout design.
- Ability to complete deliverables on tight deadlines.
- You are comfortable presenting cohesive design approaches and iterating based on feedback.
- Knowledge of the NFL is helpful but not a requirement.
- It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs. Marketing, Social Media, and Ad designs are a bonus.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.