Graphic Designer (Intern)
14 days ago
Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer (Intern) to join the Brand - Creative team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?
As a Graphic designer (Intern) at Lingokids, you will work on:
- The creation of graphic designs for the app stores.
- The creation of covers for playlists and podcasts on Spotify.
- The creation of graphic design assets for Social Media.
- High level in Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in vectorial illustration. Knowledge of Photoshop or Procreate will be an asset.
- Have solid criteria and good taste for graphic composition and colour combinations.
- Proficient in the flat design style.
What will you need to do in this role?
- Possibility of an agreement with a school/study center in Spain.
- Proactivity, creativity, and passion for YouTube and Social Media graphic design.
- Valuable a Master’s Degree or a Course in Art Direction, with proficient knowledge of graphic design.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
🙌 Feedback culture: Feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! This is why we have different mechanisms in place to ensure everyone gives and receives feedback throughout their journey in the company.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.