Graphic Designer - Contract
7 days ago
Graphic Designer, Competitive Gaming - Contract
This is a 12 month contract position
Graphic Designer creates graphic design elements to help promote our Competitive Gaming events. You have experience working on recognized brands in global organizations. Additionally, you should thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to an evolving industry, have practical knowledge of brand and digital advertising design, and generally carry positive energy This position reports to the Post-Production Supervisor.
- Design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels, and internal plans targeting a range of audiences.
- Design best-in-class assets including logos, graphic devices, and templates for social channels.
- Create graphics for banners, email, social media, and web landing pages
- Ensure that the creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
- Work closely with producers, other editors, and cross functional partners on collaborative projects.
- Create motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation.
- Organize and archive design and project files.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience designing for a major brand.
- Knowledge of the competitive gaming landscape a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Suite (In Design, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop,)
- Knowledge of social aspect ratios and delivery filetypes.
- Candidate must be able to edit high volume for multiple distribution outlets; projects/assignments will have wide-ranging lengths and degree of skill.
- Experience with Figma a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Communicates progress with clarity.
- Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently.