Graphic Design Lead
16 days ago
Our Marketing Creative team is looking for a Graphic Design Lead - someone who has equal love for amazing designs as for working with and mentoring a team. As a Graphic Design Lead you will leave your mark on all future designs that will promote the Witcher and Cyberpunk worlds. From display ads, through collector editions of our games, music album covers, collectibles, publications to clothing and hardware made in collaboration with our brand partners.
- Managing and developing the design team.
- Influencing a clean and modern design among all of CDPR’s promo activities.
- Being a point of contact for brand partnerships.
- Collaborating with other marketing team members to provide the best possible quality for the task.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and securing the deadlines.
- Min 4 years experience in a similar role.
- An established and modern design style.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in branding.
- Huge attention to detail.
- Experience in working in a wide variety of styles.
- Ability to elevate ideas and not only eliminate bad ones.
- Ability to give constructive feedback.
- Understanding of both web and traditional media.
- Understanding or ability to learn the design language of the gaming industry.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Pop-culture fan.
Nice to have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- A chance to work in a truly international environment with a bunch of gaming enthusiasts.
- A truly international working environment.
- Private medical health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Relocation to Warsaw is required.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.