Graduate Programmer 2023
21 days ago
We have a number of exciting Graduate Programmer positions now open for 2023.
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is part of the global Keywords Studios Group, and is continuing to grow. We work on multiple exciting projects at any one time offering plenty of variety and involvement for our graduate programmers.
Our studio is based near Runcorn in Cheshire, and we offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by http://gamesindustry.biz including 2021 and 2022. In addition, we recently won ‘Best Creative Service Provider‘ at Develop 2022.
Projects we have worked on include; LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and more.
YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVES
As a Graduate Programmer each day will involve: ·
- Teamwork: collaborating, planning, writing, reviewing, and testing code. ·
- Variety: multiple projects and programming challenges. ·
- Support: career progression and mentoring.
- Languages: C++ preferred
- Techniques: Object-oriented development
- Enthusiasm: Will take on any challenge
- Growth: A desire to learn and improve
- Teamwork: Enjoy working as part of a team
- Communication: Excellent
It would be great, but not essential, if you have experience with at least 1 of the following
- Multiple programming languages
- Commercial Games Engines
- IDEs and source control
- Flexible working
- Anti-crunch ethos
- Social events and fitness classes
- Industry events and conferences
- Console, tech and bike purchase schemes
- Eyecare vouchers, Bupa health and Bupa dental
- And much much more… https://d3tltd.com/life-at-d3t/
APPLY NOW VIA THE BUTTON BELOW – IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are actively hiring and interviews will be held by video call.
For this opportunity, we are ideally looking for candidates looking for a studio based or hybrid working arrangement (splitting time between the studio and working from home).
At d3t we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and culture. If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.