Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleGraduate / Junior Electrical Engineer
SummaryThe Electronics Engineer’s role is to work within the Global Hardware Operations team to maintain the ongoing operations and reliability of high quality electronic gaming machines and components.
What you'll do
- Diagnosis, Debugging and Problem Solving throughout product field support.
- Review or develop and test solutions to component supply issues of electronic hardware and/or firmware.
- Liaise directly with 3rd party component and sub-component suppliers, to ensure requirements are met.
- Liaise directly with counterparts in US.
- Liaise directly with Production personnel in our Integration Centre in Western Sydney
- Update specifications and document test reports according to Aristocrat Standards.
- Strong focus on understanding system level electrical engineering designs (hardware, firmware, software, communications).
What we're looking for
- Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelor of Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of common electronic interfaces such as USB, SATA, PCIe, Ethernet.
- Strong hands-on capability using test equipment such as protocol analyzers, MSOs.
- Highly proficient at organizing, scheduling and co-ordinating design partner activities and deliverables.
- Capable of testing to global gaming EMC and Safety standards and regulations.
- Experience with complex systems products.
- Knowledge of product development processes.
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about engineering and product support.
- Well rounded electronics engineering capability.
- Good communicator with ability to liaise well with colleagues and third party suppliers.
- Inquisitive nature and approach to debugging complex systems.
- Meticulous in engineering tests and test procedures.
- Commercial acumen.
- Adaptable to change, able to operate within a dynamic environment.
- Able to sort through competing/conflicting priorities to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Desire to learn, grow and develop your skills.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.