Graduate Game Designer
7 days ago
Job Posting TitleGraduate Game Designer
SummaryWe are looking for a Graduate Game Designer who is passionate about designing and delivering high impact casino games to our global customers. You will be part of a Studio with talented team of Game Designers, Artists, Game Developers and Test Engineers. The Studio puts a strong emphasis on quality, individual ownership and values engineers who take pride in developing games.
The role involves Game design of Class 3 casino games for different markets. The role provides challenge of complexity (visual design, game mathematics modelling, compliance requirements, etc.) and variety (different cabinets, markets and languages). Each game is different and you will be challenged each time. You will work closely with Executive Producers and Game Designers located in Sydney as well as developers in India.
Your work will directly impact the games delivery to different markets.
What You'll Do
- Learn mathematics of games by doing game variations and specifications.
- C or C++ programming for game simulations.
- Learn Aristocrat game library.
- Become familiar with regulations for different markets.
- Study opposition games.
- Support game designers.
- Check game maths and game design documentation.
- Review games and artwork.
- Provide input to game concepts.
- Complete training program.
What We're Looking For
- Mathematics or Science degree.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to program in C or C++.
- Creative flair.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of gaming industry preferred.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.