Global Trade Compliance Analyst
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleGlobal Trade Compliance Analyst
SummaryAristocrat Technology is looking to add an Analyst to their Global Trade Compliance team. The Global Trade Compliance team’s primary function is to provide center led leadership and direction for the development, administration and enforcement of policies and procedures related to Aristocrat’s global trade compliance program. The Analyst's primary responsibility is to conduct audits/assessments of Aristocrat's global sites to evaluate compliance with relevant government and corporate policies/procedures; formulate recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls, ensuring that proper and timely corrective actions are implemented; analyze import/export data and trends to identify areas of potential risk for the corporation; and establish/strengthen internal control requirements as needed, and push out to operations. The Analyst will also be the owner of the data related to classifications, audit filings, COO, FTA, and licensing.
What you'll do
- Coordinate data resources to maximize import and export compliance for products, parts, and components to minimize adverse governmental actions in support of our customers having the world’s best gaming experience.
- Act as lead assessor/auditor for import/export compliance assessments and ensure that proper and timely corrective actions are implemented by sites/regions.
Provide guidance, as needed, on harmonized tariff classification, customs valuation, and country of origin determination and other governmental data points driving exemptions of products and purchases.
·Quantify potential financial liability/risk associated with any identified compliance issues and ensure proper correction and/or disclosure to the proper government agency on a timely basis.
·Compile and analyze site/region/corporate trade data to identify compliance risks and cost-savings opportunities.
·Support sites/regions and third-party brokers/freight forwarders to resolve day-to-day issues that result in import/export delays.
·emain abreast of current U.S. Customs programs, initiatives, and regulatory changes and analyze potential impact on Aristocrat.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ related experience (Trade Compliance, Audit, Finance/Accounting, Materials Management or other related field).
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. Customs laws, Harmonized Tariff Classification, and application of Import/Export trade regulations. A current Licensed Customs House Broker is preferred.
- Strong project management and Global Trade systems experience (e.g. Internal – ERP; External – ACE, SQL).
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.