Global Strategic Partnerships Manager
19 days ago
By recognizing the needs of potential customers and how our products and services can fulfill them, our Sales and Business Development team helps businesses thrive. Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, when we put our users first it drives us to innovate and deliver for them.
As a key member of our Global Strategic Partnerships team at Unity, you will lead procurement, negotiations, opportunity analysis across different providers, and manage day-to-day partnerships with Cloud, Data Centers, and ISP's.
You will work in our Global Strategic Partnership group and collaborate with key external Bare Metal providers to develop and execute strategies that drive revenue and build deep and lasting customer partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Bare Metal Capacity Planning: Lead standard inventory items and supply chain to schedule material to meet stated inventory objectives, including but not limited to: weekly inventory checks and weekly forecast of supply chain needs
- Establish supplier relationships with both inside and outside sales contacts; quote and support sales contracts
- Handle the delivery of provisioned servers to clients by infrastructure engineers
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and partners
- Develop and maintain supplier performance scorecards and regularly report results
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record in Bare Metal purchasing
- Experience dealing with outside contractors and regulatory agents
- Solid understanding of Google Office Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
You might also have
- Solid understanding of project management tools such as kanban boards and SaaS providers such as Favro, Trello, AirTable.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal partners
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.