Global Senior Event Producer, FIFA
6 days ago
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion and pioneering. It’s the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
The Global Events Team is seeking an experienced Senior Event Producer for the FIFA Franchise to drive and execute the planning and production of high value in-person and digital events that are premium and safe, immersive and engaging and that support FIFA’s Brand strategy and narrative. We are looking for a highly collaborative leader with the ability to influence stakeholders, have great communication skills, project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize lots of moving parts. Primary events include influencer, press, consumer and commercial events as well as large industry consumer events and trade shows. This role will also support in creating the franchise global event strategy as well as how we return to physical events. Opportunities to also lead other franchise events as well as support Internal and Competitive Gaming Events when needed.
Work cross functionally with internal teams and manage external vendors in the support of creating awesome and engaging in-person and digital event experiences that meet global campaign and brand objectives.
- Drive and align event plans in partnership with cross functional teams including Brand, Strategy, Integrated Communications, IT and Security teams.
- Partner with local territory teams across the globe to deliver event experiences to a global audience.
- Manage event platforms and technology.
- Manage a matrix of vendors including digital event platforms, video production, streaming partners, transportation, design, AV, IT and travel services.
- Ensure EA’s events are accessible and inclusive to its audiences.
- Facilitate attendee communications and guest experience touch points including event attendee logistics (Know Before You Go) and registration.
- Ensure all events meet objectives, reach metrics and adhere to spending guidelines.
- Negotiate and review contracts and act as a point of contact for event vendors and internal partners, such as legal and finance.
- Oversee budget tracking to drive operational efficiency.
- Research new event opportunities.
- Able to work with teams primarily in the Pacific time zone, but occasional collaboration from European partners.
- Schedule flexibility including off-hours, weekends, and willingness and ability to travel.
- As conditions allow, this role will require travel to support events onsite domestic and international
- You must meet all travel eligibility requirements for international travel including holding a valid passport, ability to apply for any necessary visas / permits, proof of vaccinations, and testing requirements (including PCR testing)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4-6 years experience in event production, marketing or program management.
- Have a good understanding of event platforms, broadcast and technology.
- Critical thinker who can analyse situations and come up with creative solutions that are compliant with EA policy.
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once, always anticipating the next move and needs within the team and for the audience.
- A creative/clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and collaborating with team members. Not afraid to ask questions or raise concerns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with numerous remote colleagues and across many different departments within the company and across the globe.
- Entertainment and/or gaming and industry knowledge is a plus.