This job might no longer be available.
Global Security Compliance Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
11 days ago
Unity is growing rapidly and is seeking a Global Security Compliance Manager, to define and manage our Security Compliance team. This is a key role in ensuring Unity meets its existing and future security compliance requirements. The role requires recognition of and engagement in Unity’s culture, and collaboration with other teams and business units to communicate and meet relevant regulatory and industry requirements.
In this role, you will be a hands-on leader of a team of compliance professionals and will collaborate with teams in the US, Asia, UK & Europe to develop and promote a compliance and risk-conscious culture. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Information Security Compliance programs including the development, implementation and maintenance of security policies and standards to ensure compliance is maintained and risk is managed. You will s erve as the security lead to all regulatory and third party audit reviews and inquiries, including US State and Federal examinations.
Lead the security compliance team to:
- Implement and mature a Common Control Framework supporting various industry and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to SOX, PCI-DSS, CCPA, GDPR, etc. .
- Collaborate with business leaders and other stakeholders to build upon the Security Program and embed security policies, standards and controls in business operations to drive a cohesive view across the organization
- Track security related audit findings and recommendations to ensure appropriate mitigation steps are taken and communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Provide timely and accurate advice on compliance requirements and work with teams to design and implement appropriate controls
- Conduct risk assessments and manage the compliance monitoring and testing program in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Perform analysis of new and projected regulatory requirements to forecast impact to Unity’s Information Security Program and implement applicable process change
- Work to continuously improve our compliance position and status
- Work to integrate lessons from compliance into the business's security program
- Management experience in security compliance and building a Compliance Program from the ground up
- Proven communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Experience with Common Controls Frameworks
- Knowledgeable on industry compliance requirements (e.g. state, federal, and international regulatory requirements) and strong vision for enhancing compliance functions as required by legislation (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, etc.)
- Senior level experience supporting global regulatory compliance controls and best practices such as: SOC 2/3, ISO 27000 series, PCI DSS, COBIT, and regulations governing personally identifiable information (PII)
- One or more Information Security related certifications – CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, PCI ISA, ISO
- Demonstrated experience with managing information security functions, including governance, frameworks, processes, tools, scorecards, and dashboards under aggressive deadlines and with competing priorities
- Must have the ability to lead, mentor, train and develop leaders and technical associates and have excellent relationship management skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage operational teams effectively and work closely with business leaders in a high pressure, fast paced, highly collaborative environment with multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Some travel required to support our global footprint, interact with regulators, and engage customers
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.