Global Partner Marketing Manager, Indies & VR
8 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Partner Marketing team sits within the Global Third Party Relations department. We are a team of experienced leaders and marketers whose mission is to help every gamer we reach find new PlayStation nostalgia with third party games. We develop opportunities to market these experiences with our brand and to build long-term value for PlayStation and our publishing partners. We also build relationships with 3P publishers by understanding their portfolio, evangelising their products and delivering best in class partner marketing service.
As a Global Partner Marketing Manager you are responsible for shaping the global partner marketing strategy for priority Indie and PSVR games.
Your objective is two-fold. For gamers, you’ll prove PlayStation has the best selection of games by showcasing the wide range of unique experiences on the platform.
For publishers, you’ll make the marketing portion of the publishing experience on the platform as clear, effective and efficient as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute Indie marketing strategy and plan for the year
- Manage a team in fulfilling contractual marketing commitments to priority partners
- Work with cross functional teams to integrate priority games in broader portfolio marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Work with cross functional teams to identify pain points and recommend solutions for publishers marketing their games on the platform
- Manage digital events with the Social & PR teams to debut compelling announcements and content
- Manage in-person event sponsorship's including title prioritisation, budget and assets
- Build relationships with publishers and educate them on how to market their products in the PlayStation ecosystem
- Provide regular reports to leadership on campaign results and progress towards objectives
What we're looking for:
- Proven years of Product Marketing experience within gaming preferred
- Passion for Indie games and being a champion for the Indie publishing community
- Track record of innovation with limited resources
- Leadership experience in managing and mentoring a team
- Excellent communication skills to distill complex problems into digestible and actionable info
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.