Global Media Manager (Contractor)
13 days ago
Global Media Manager
EA’s global media team crafts attention-grabbing experiences and opportunities that takes our stories into the lives of all players globally. We balance the art of broad media with the science of performance-based media to deliver against short- and long-term objectives informed by data and shaped by creativity.
The Global Media Strategy team is responsible for defining the long-term roadmap for driving growth across the portfolio while translating business objectives into actionable strategies for media. A key strategic partner to our Franchise teams helping develop strategic frameworks rooted in a thorough understanding of our audience and the media landscape.
The Global Campaign Manager is the primary media lead for their respective titles and partners closely with Brand Marketing teams to align on the investment, objective, and approach for the paid media aspect of campaigns based on a defined global strategy while ensuring internal Planning and Performance Activation teams, and the global media agency, are fully briefed to deliver against this.
What a Global Campaign manager in Media does at EA:
- Serves as Media's POC for Brand Marketing: Guides our senior brand partners through media objectives and opportunities to facilitate campaign goals, briefing, and flighting for their set of titles. Champions the media approaches and ongoing work to CFX partners
- Title Media Brief & Campaign Framework: Translates the global strategy, and CFX kickoff materials, to create a focused brief defining the audience and when to invest for Planning, Activation, and Agency teams, to build the media mix and tactical plans. Responsible for keeping teams informed as inputs evolve. Manages the timeline for planning and activation process ensuring deadlines are met.
- Global Media Roll-ups and Reporting: Leads the roll up of global media plans and timely reporting to the business on global campaign performance for their franchises.
- Global Finance Oversight: Partners with Finance and Regional Planners to maintain the global Budget Control Document for their respective title(s); ensuring budgets by country and quarter align to the latest plan while flagging risks and opportunities for incremental and budget cuts.
- Global Media Partnerships: Oversees planning and activation of larger media partnerships spanning multiple markets. Partners with Regional Planning to continually monitor marketplace to identify relevant media partners and opportunities for the franchise, spanning multiple countries or regions, while sourcing opportunities for upfront deals with the Media Partnerships Lead.
- Connections Planning Matrix : Deliver optimal experiences with our content by maintaining a flighting matrix mapping message, channel, and asset variation, at a global level.
- Title Expert: Provide product/franchise expertise including in-depth knowledge of business priorities at a franchise level pertinent to media and be able to share up/down and across the organization.
- Develop Media Artifacts: Manage Global Media Brief, the Campaign Strategic Framework, Global Campaign Budget Oversight and Global Media Reporting and ensure all media teams are kept up to date.
The next great EA Global Campaign Manager also needs:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Economics, Business, Mathematics, or Science
- Experience in media, with knowledge of media planning, brand and DR KPIs, audience planning and optimisation, reporting, etc.
- Proven successful media campaign management experience
- Interest in the evolving world of data, attribution and media and campaign testing
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of global regulation, ideal candidate has experience operating across multiple markets