Global Marketing Operations, Intern
10 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Summer Intern to join the Global Marketing Operations team. This individual will work collaboratively on a variety of cross-functional projects designed to help the larger Global Marketing Team scale efficiently by achieving operational excellence. You will work with teams to improve overall efficiency (doing things right) and effectiveness (doing the right things). Projects will be prioritized by business need and could include process improvement, research and analysis, learning and development, performance reporting, benchmarking and operational support.
This position reports to the Director of Global Marketing Operations & Corporate Communications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This role provides a unique opportunity to gain experience and understanding of the entire Global Marketing Organization. Key responsibilities include:
- Identify process improvements for key specific marketing processes (i.e. onboarding new marketing employees, learning and development, deep dive in specific function)
- Conduct research, analysis and share actionable insights (i.e. competitive analysis, benchmarking, industry events and news monitoring)
- Provide day to day operational support for key processes (i.e. administering management tools and processes for cross-team dashboards and corporate newsroom)
- Assist with developing reports, presentations, data, content and digital repositories
- Hands-on support for critical marketing initiatives as needed
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT:
You have a passion for driving operational excellence and interest in learning about optimizing the performance of global marketing teams. You are a self-starter, critical thinker, resourceful by nature and driven to optimize teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Enrolled full-time in college or university at the time of the internship
- Studying marketing, communications, operations or a related field
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver with passion for process improvement
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and proficient at multitasking
- Collaborative style, “can do” attitude, flexibility and enthusiastically embraces change
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion with confidential information
- Eagerness to understand and embrace 2K’s core mission and values