Global Logistics Manager
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleGlobal Logistics Manager
SummaryAristocrat Technology is seeking a Global Logistics Manager. You will be responsible for implementing and executing Aristocrat’s Global Logistics Strategy in the Americas, EMEA, ANZ/APAC regions as part of a center led global logistics team in accordance with company objectives, policies, and procedures. You will help develop and move the logistics strategy to a high maturity global logistics network model. The manager will keep up to date on industry changes, provide insight on industry trends and guidance on industry best practices / team management.
What you'll do
- Establish the culture to support internal/external customers through center led regional logistics.
- Create and implement process and procedures for logistics activities. Set goals and govern E2E supply chain performance through metrics and a continuous performance improvement strategy.
- Manage the talent strategy - train logistics personnel in roles or responsibilities and implementation of electronic information systems regarding global logistics strategies.
- Participate in carrier negotiations and management processes such as selection, qualification, and performance evaluation.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, remanufacturing, or final disposal.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with electronic business systems or processes.
- In a center led structure with regional execution, drive and steer international logistics functions for optimal results while working in collaboration with the Trade Compliance team.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in logistics/transportation.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in international shipping, customs. clearance, documentation, and carrier management.
- Certification in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution, or Lean Six Sigma a plus.
- Proficient with technology and able work with data to provide detailed analysis.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.