This job might no longer be available.
Global Logistics Analyst
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleGlobal Logistics Analyst
SummaryAristocrat Technology is looking to add a Global Logistics Analyst to the team. The Global Logistics Analyst will track data from multiple sources and prepare reports and dashboards showing analysis for supply chain related trends, metrics, and cost analysis. The analyst will help prepare and analyze data used for carrier RFQ and negotiations. The Global Logistics analyst will work cross functionally as needed with various global supply chain teams and service providers to support the business units.
What you'll do
- Maintains accurate databases of logistics information, specifically in stock levels, item description, dimensions, pricing, and other relevant information.
- Interprets data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, and forecasting.
- Prepares reports on logistics performance measures and route activity.
- Assists with researching and tracking trade compliance.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of company products, and applicable policies, processes, and procedures.
- Supports implementation projects to improve logistics efficiency.
- Provides ongoing analyses in Logistics management.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Business Administration or Supply Chain
- four to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; Microsoft Office, and Content Analytics.
- Team-oriented; willing to move from one area/assignment to another.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.