Global Equity Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
9 days ago
As the Global Equity Manager, you will play a key role within our equity infrastructure and be the main point of contact with our business partners across the organization. This role is hands-on, end-to-end administration of Unity’s equity plan in the U.S. and globally. You’ll work closely with the company’s financial team, legal team and executives on planned financings, raising of primary and secondary capital and to plan Unity’s equity programs, tenders, etc.
- Help inform and train Unity’s employees in the tools they will use to manage their equity/stock/ stock options
- Lead a small team responsible for maintaining Unity’s equity plan database (new hires, tax rates, transfers, promotions, address changes)
- Track quarterly, and annual administration and reporting of global stock plan transactions, cap table
- Maintain stock plan documentation for both internal and SOX compliance
- Assist quarterly reports related to stock compensation
- Work across the organization to standardize and optimize processes and support data connections between the network of systems (WD, Shareworks, Netsuite)
- Provide Unity Stock Plan administration: grant processing; record-keeping; accounting, payroll and tax reporting preparation
- Responsible for providing the report for year-end tax reporting purposes (eg. Form 3921 reporting), SEC Filing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting. CEP is a huge plus.
- Experience working with different types of equity plans in both private and public companies
- Experience working with a third-party recordkeeping system
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.