Global Employee Engagement and Well-Being Specialist
17 days ago
The Global Employee Engagement and Well-Being Specialist will support the Global Communications and Engagement Team with projects and initiatives around the globe related to engagement, recognition and reward, tools management, MH & WB, and coordination of efforts around our responsible business agenda. This person will also act as the first point of contact for queries related to the areas above from all relevant stakeholders and external partners.
As we think of the employee lifecycle, from attracting and recruiting, all the way through to farewell and separation, this role will focus on the retention phase, where we seek to engage, motivate, and recognize our people. Think of this role as a People Ambassador, someone who fosters a work environment consistent with our desired culture, who will be our internal advocate to drive industry best practices. Key responsibilities and activities are noted below.
Voice of the Employee – approx 25% of time/10 hours per week
- Own pulse and engagement surveys at a global level and provide support and guidance at service line and studio levels
- Set KPIs around all, reporting out on metrics, collaborating with the DEIB Council on any that relate directly to our Global DEIB agenda
Recognition and Reward - – approx 25% of time/10 hours per week
- Create, launch, and administer a global tenure program
- Create, launch, and administer a value-based recognition program, including a replacement to the current gratitude ecard program
- Update programs yearly, if needed, according to feedback and use of said programs.
- Assist in various needs related to the programs above, including training, as well as fostering involvement and awareness around the Company
- Maintain relationships with internal and external partners, as they relate to the programs above
Tools and Training – approx 15% of time/6 hours per week
- Maintain our internal communication tools, including Intranet, Yammer, Viva, Communications Hub, and other MS Tools
- Maintain external tools, such as Survey Sparrow, EasyGenerator, and future engagement tools
- Launch training around these tools and provide any other training support as needed, liaising with our IT Team for tool support needs
Employee Well-Being – approx 25% of time/10 hours per week
To gain + continue momentum, work with Executive DEIB sponsor on a clear roadmap + links/partnership to DEIB. Join these up with exec sponsorship and guidance. Responsibilities would include:
- Bring Health & Well-Being initiatives to life through the design, the development and deployment of creative and innovative programs
- Make proactive recommendations on benefit program improvements focusing on enhancing the employee experience
- Engage in the strategic project development, operation, and evaluation of health and well-being programs through collaboration and innovation with internal and external global partners
- Support tailored, creative and inclusive communications which promote the goodness of well-being and other programs
- Provide on-demand well-being workshops for groups of employees across Keywords Studios
- Provide support for our Employee Well-being strategy and Committee - Liaising with our HR teams for existing EAP evaluation and future Employee Well-Being programs integration
- Help to weave in and connect DEIB, CSR, ESG, MH WB into employee experience and partnering with these teams on programs and activities to bring more awareness across the Company. Liaise with our CSR & DEIB Managers and other relevant stakeholders for support needs.
Coordination of Responsible Business Agenda – approx 10% of time/4 hours per week
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office tools – Visio, Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experienced in cross-cultural communication
- Experience in working with varied groups – operations, marketing, HR, IT, etc
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize effectively
- High drive for results, integrity, and initiative
- Strong employee engagement skills, passionate about workplace happiness
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Team-player, purposeful, with excellent facilitation
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.