Global Director, Environmental, Social & Governance
12 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Director, Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) is an exciting new position at Take-Two. This position will partner across all functional departments across the company’s global footprint to help create, drive and execute on the company’s burgeoning ESG strategy.
What You’ll Take On:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in continuing to develop, shape and execute on our ESG strategy. Ensure that the strategy clearly ties to our business objectives.
- Engage with cross functional departments throughout the organization to set data-driven ESG goals, milestones & metrics.
- Develop, implement and administer a company-wide, global approach to track and report on the Company’s ESG data.
- Develop and administer process to review Supplier compliance with our Supplier Code of Conduct
- Partner with Investor Relations, Legal, Corporate Communications, Facilities, Creative teams, and other key stakeholders at the Company to gather and verify data for investor, customer and other external requests, and help draft external communications.
- Work with finance and legal to oversee ESG reporting, including inputting and overseeing data input into ESG reporting tools, updating the internal and external company websites and serving as a subject matter expert for ESG reporting.
- Work with the ESG Committee Co-Chairs to coordinate and set the agenda for Sustainability Committee meetings
- Oversee the Project Management of the Company’s Impact Report.
- Partner with the DE&I leads at Take-Two and each label to maximize alignment of ESG and DE&I initiatives.
- Partner with Benefits and Corporate Communications on volunteer and charitable giving programs.
- Manage and create internal communications and trainings around ESG.
- Maintain awareness of global ESG trends and advise.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with minimum of 5 years of increasingly senior job progression in the ESG field, preferably in the entertainment or technology industries.
- Multinational and multi-jurisdictional experience in ESG preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with SASB, GRI, TCFD or other ESG reports.
- Knowledge and experience with ratings agencies such as ISS or MSCI.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn the business and analyze business needs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Dedicated and flexible team player interested in the Company’s overall success.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proven success with managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.