This job might no longer be available.
Content Marketing Specialist
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 months ago
About the team
The People Team at Wildlife Studios is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the role
Our Brand and Content Marketing team is looking for someone with the ability to tell stories and measure its impacts. With tenacity to help us continue to grow our company structuring a content strategy that will drive a new way of brand perception. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads.
- Passionate about content and conversations. You're a Twitter heavy-user, a Medium reader and a metrics addict.
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited community; you are passionate about working on, sharing stories and create both a engaged fan base.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you’ll do
- Executes Wildlife content strategy.
- Owns all aspects of the editorial and content development process including review and approval of global publishing submissions in direct consultation with the Content Committee and Branding team, the development and procurement of creative assets and securing clearances and approvals from internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages global licensees to establish product assortment and execute publishing plans to support People, Tech, Art, and Community areas.
- Assists the Content Team in developing and executing long and medium-term publishing strategies.
- Partners with Business areas, Branding, People and Product team to drive Wildlife’s content initiatives.
- Identifies, evaluates and executes long-term new business initiatives.
- Identifies and applies competitive and industry key learnings and trends.
- Manage the content calendar and editorial team.
- Understand analytics and data, using them to create effective content strategies.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition.
What you’ll need
- You have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in editorial management, newsroom, content marketing positions.
- You are self-driven and a hands-on problem solver with a default to action and experimenting attitude.
- A data-driven person, someone that knows how to collect data from different sources (GA, social media, Trends Tableau, etc) and deliver insights for content and creative team.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.