Global Communications Associate Manager, Social Media Engagement -- EA Brand
8 days ago
Global Communications Associate Manager, Social Media Engagement - EA Brand
What we're all about:
The newly formed brand team for Electronic Arts is only a year into building our brand, making it one of greatest ( + fun) exercises in transformation & change management in our industry. This also means we're still making a bit of it up as we go along. So if you're a visionary doer, who can lead programs to sprout and excel within change, then this might be your gig. And you've also caught us at the best time - the very beginning - how exciting is that? The opportunity to bring a brand back to life doesn't come around too often… so that's why we're here and hopefully why you're still reading this job description …
Our newly built Electronic Arts brand team is looking for a social media community manager to bring purpose back to our brand and foster a more inclusive community around play. In a work sense, you will oversee planned and real-time communications with all players across the entire Electronic Arts social portfolio.
You will build relationships with players and fans through authentic, engaging, content and stories distributed through the most popular social media channels.
You will report to the Director, Brand Marketing and be dotted line into the Global Social Media engagement team. You will oversee the planning, creating, global publishing and reporting of social media campaigns and editorial content for our brand channels. You will operate within a tight-knit team of publishing and cross-organizational partners that plan and act together. Collaboration will be important.
You have a passion for brands (preferably in gaming) and for creating fun, engaging content for social media channels. You are creative and have an eye for good brand-building content and community storytelling.
- Manage the social media accounts for Electronic Arts.
- Oversee the planning of all social media programs and guide their execution.
- Partner with Brand & Creative Production partner teams to prioritize and track the development of social media assets.
- Analyze social content performance to increase distribution, tone and relevance on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain editorial calendars and asset lists.
- Partner with Channel Intelligence and Channel Strategy to implement latest & greatest channel and content best practices.
- Partner with Commercial, Product and other teams to ensure campaign goals, player-facing messages and experiences are aligned across all marketing channels.
- Identify the most appropriate trends & topics both around Electronic Arts and in Entertainment/Culture to insert our brands in relevant conversations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Three or more years in the Gaming/Entertainment space with experience delivering successful social media engagement or digital marketing programs.
- Experience optimizing social media campaigns for some of the major platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Giphy, Tik-Tok, Snapchat.
- Creative mind able to guide the creation of impactful messages & visuals to create conversation & culture around pop culture brands.
- Experience with content creation tools such as image / photo / video design and editing is ideal.