Global Brand Senior Manager - Fixed-term contract (W/M/NB)
10 days ago
We are seeking a Global Brand Senior Manager to take the Ubisoft+ brand further. Focused on building a strong brand and generating future demand that can be converted into new registration growth, you will be responsible for planning and managing the marketing calendar, budget, and allocating resources to deliver it. You will also monitor performance and evolution of the brand health, and work hand in hand with cross-functional team and other brand teams.
1. Clearly articulate a vision of the future for our subscription brand
- Formalize the Brand value proposition & positioning
- Evolve & guard brand style guide, values & tonality
2. Lead the marketing agenda of the brand
- Plan and manage a marketing calendar, budget, and allocate resources to tactical needs
- Plan and develop global campaigns
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team leads to manage the development of integrated campaigns
- Define measurement plans and review and improve systems and processes
3. Work with research teams to develop consumer insights and steer communication planning with the content, acquisition, engagement & product experts.
4. Link with key games brand teams to define shared objectives, plan and executive initiatives to reach these objectives.
5. Define brand health KPIs, set-up monitoring & dashboarding
6. Cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and experimentation
7. Evangelize internally U+
- Independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based decisions
- Strong experience in leading global brand marketing and planning and developing global campaigns in gaming industry
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional team management skills
- Strong data and insight analysis skills
- Proven experience in generating new solutions that contribute to Brand evolution
6-month fixed-term contract
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.