This job might no longer be available.
Global Advertising Product Assistant
14 days ago
1. Manage our industrialized media advertising formats offer
· Monitor business side of our proprietary Ad Server creative interface for such ad formats, for both existing and new support
· Support education of the product offer to different internal teams
· Coordinate evolution and improvements tasks with different stakeholders, based on global performances, benchmark and feedback
· Produce external and internal guidelines and documentation when relevant
2. Oversee advertising formats related tasks with the Reporting team
· Create new campaign report templates for clients
· Support internal reporting needs and clarifications related to Ad Products
· Coordinate reports for product analysis
· Establishing metrics for new ad products
3. Collaborate closely with Marketing team
· Ensure all advertising format related marketing initiatives and materials are aligned
· Homogenization across internal tools
4. Support the Global Product Manager on improving the advertising product offer
· Assist R&D projects
· Exercise external benchmarks and analysis
· Conduct surveys and data gathering
· Collaborate with members of the Advertising Team on diverse specific projects, as tasked by the Reporting Manager
· Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience (project management, marketing) within advertising, e-commerce, web or digital sector
· Detail-oriented, organized and motivated
· Capable of working autonomously under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
· Excellent level of written and spoken English
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Passion for mobile gaming: a plus!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
· Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world;
· Monthly internship allowance;
· Creative, modern and open working place;
· Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential;
· Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities;
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
· Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
· Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
· Apply here via Smartrecruiters, or send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) via: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: YOUR NAME_GLOBAL ADVERTISING PRODUCT ASSISTANT
· Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.