Gestionnaire du développement / External Development Manager
12 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
We are looking for an External Development Studio Manager who will report to the Studio Director of Operations to help us strengthen our studio outsourcing and collaboration strategy.
What you'll do:
- Drive the evaluation, due diligence, selection, and implementation of vendors.
- Coordonate with a broad cross section of central teams including Legal, Security, Audit, Global Strategic Sourcing, Finance, Compliance, and other central roles to ensure clear process and program management of EA's requirements for working with external partners.
- Manage assigned distributed development budgets including short and long-term forecasts and ensure invoice follow-ups.
- Help improve all distributed development processes including leveraging the best tools, review practices and collaborative relationships.
- Report status at regular intervals, escalate urgent issues promptly.
- Ensure regular check-ins and on-site assessments with established partners are in place to ensure ongoing trust and viability.
Who you are:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Passion for people, gaming, building connections, and having fun.
- Creative and passionnate with the ability to remain focus on a good collaboration between partners.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects while prioritizing what will have the most impact on Motive projects.
- Ability to navigate in a bilingual environement where both French and English are used in the day-to-day.
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.