Gestionnaire de programme - personnages Frostbite / Program Manager - Frostbite Characters
12 days ago
« Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français, "Select
Language"; dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page. »
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
What does a Program Manager do?
As Program Manager, you will lead and motivate teams within the Characters product area with a focus to ensure good Agile development practices. You will manage the development process, including project and capacity planning, progress tracking, risk management, process improvement and team-wide collaboration and communication. You will also produce high-quality partner communications, and internal Frostbite progress communication, focusing on the important and high priority projects being undertaken by the Characters team.
You will report to a Director of Program Management.
- Promote the Agile development process in teams and seek ways to add value and iteratively improve the outcome for your teams.
- As the team Scrum Master, manage development tasks, and communicate progress against committed deliverables
- Work with the technical, product and program leadership team to understand the product direction and complete projects within this product area.
- Determine the resource requirements and undertake capacity planning to meet project goals and establish success criteria
- Perform scenario planning and trade-off analysis
- Perform risk management and mitigation
- Evaluate and resolve dependencies (often with other Frostbite domains)
- Complete projects using Agile development in a distributed development environment
- Coordinate collaboration between your teams, other Frostbite teams and game teams around EA
- Together with the Engineering Manager, monitor team health, workload and recognize extra effort and good achievements.
- Manage support and other emergent work according to your roadmap plans and emergent customer requirements.
- Work with the Engineering Manager to support your team and help keep them unblocked
- Guide departmental planning (i.e. resource, initiative, sprint/program increment, release planning)
- Create and help implement process improvements across groups and advocate for the team.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of project/program management experience in software development
- Experience in project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Scrum Master or Agile Coaching experience
- Change management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Technical experience in enterprise level applications, either as an engineer, artist, or an end-customer
- Experience with distributed development across multiple locations
- Experience working on a tools or central technology team
- Game development experience