Product Marketing Manager (6-Month Contract)
15 days ago
Unity's Games Product Marketing team is passionate about helping creators across the game development lifecycle with a focus on capturing insights, crafting products, and positioning their value in an effort to help our users succeed.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Games Solutions, you will support the execution of marketing programs that attract and expand business with game studios and developers. This dynamic role will cover Unity for Games including Unity Gaming Services and Cloud product and report into the Director of Product Marketing.
You will work collaboratively with product, revenue, and marketing teams to complete special projects, support other PMMs in GTM planning and execution, including writing client-facing messaging, covering product launches, events, sales enablement and other revenue generating initiatives. You'll need to lead with curiosity and have an analytical mind to guide daily decisions that optimize outbound marketing and capitalize on new opportunities. Come join us!
This is a 6+ month contract position.
What you’ll be doing
- Enthusiastically supporting a variety of PMM activities from events production to new product launches to building enablement.
- Deliver compelling sales enablement toolkits empower sales teams to drive adoption and usage. These include: sales decks, case studies, competitive analyses, and more.
- Supporting the launch of new products and updating existing products with a fully integrated marketing campaign approach.
- Conducting market and competitive research and working between your Sales and Product team partners to drive alignment on current market conditions and strategic approach.
- Collecting data, insights, and translating it into action through your work and to advise others.
What we’re looking for
- Very strong narrative development, messaging and writing skills - examples required.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound product marketing
- Confirmed understanding of managing processes and workflows in a larger organization including ticketing processes.
- An ability to handle multiple projects, be highly organized, and comfortable with context switching.
- Knowledge of SaaS marketing standards around pricing, packaging, and strategic go to market programs.
You might also have
- Passion for or direct experience with the video game or entertainment industries.
- Motivation to achieve financial goals and quantify impact.
- A bias to adapt quickly while having fun!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.