This job might no longer be available.
Gestionnaire de Production
3 months ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As a Production Manager (Development Manager), you manage the development execution on a diverse team, to build and launch a AAA video game. This is a leadership role that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership. Development Managers focus on project management, progress tracking, and risk mitigation with Producers to produce predictable results that ensure feature quality and partner agreement.
- You will lead diverse teams to achieve functionality, modules, or specific components of a game.
- Coordinate with the team to meet their sprint/release goals, organize resources in planning, tracking, and reporting on the work.
- Work with the Leads, Producers, and other Development Directors to establish and communicate project goals, goals, plans, and milestones to the project team.
- Work with our partners to manage trade-offs between scope, resources, and time during the project lifecycle.
- Identify and analyze project risks; develop mitigation plans for them.
- Create status reports, project plans, communications plans, and sprint retrospectives.
- Work with other DMs to identify opportunities for process improvements to make sure we are delivering high-quality content as effectively as possible.
- Work with other DMs and Partners to track and manage dependencies to ensure all teams meet their goals or can plan for mitigations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years' experience in project management and team management
- 2 or more shipped games
- Experience in cross disciplinary collaboration on a game development team
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication across all levels and organizations
- Knowledge of the use of project management tools and development practices; knowledge of JIRA