This job might no longer be available.
German Video Game Proofreader - Canada
1 year ago
The job is for on-site work in MONTREAL, QC or OTTAWA, ON.
USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT!
Keywords Studios is looking for German speakers to join our Video Games Proofreaders team.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Proficiency in English and German (spoken and written).
- Live or planning to move in the Montreal or Ottawa area.
- Authorized to work in Canada.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens, etc.)
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a similar position or in a related field (an asset).
*Candidates should be available to work from home and in-office according to project demands.
*Given the current conditions brought by COVID-19, stringent security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.
- [QC]$16.15 per hour (bonus of $2.50 per hour after 7:00 PM).
- [ON]$16.75 per hour (bonus of $2.50 per hour after 7:00 PM).
- Contracts are to be discussed.
- Internet subsidy.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.