German Player Support Agent for Video Gaming - Ottawa
10 days ago
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing, phone and/or live chat.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Bilingual in German and English (spoken and written)
- Passion for video gaming or customer service
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
Note that this position requires full-time availability. Morning, day or evening shift to fill. At least one weekend shift is mandatory.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Full-time schedule.
- $16.00-$18.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.