German Community Manager - Video Games (1/4 part-time)
Montreal Quebec Canada
5 days ago
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for a German Community Manager to join our multinational team in Montreal, Canada.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community by reviewing content and players’ behaviour on different channels (forums etc), moderating
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of German, native or near-native level (C2)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Availability to work 1/4 FTE: 9 hours a week within a 5 days/week schedule including weekends and bank holidays.
- Understanding of basic office applications.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk.
- Interest in video games.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience
- Fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Montreal office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!