Generalist/Tools Software Engineer - Sports Tech
17 days ago
Our Character Animation Research Team (A-Team) is a small team based in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We are devoted to advancing the field of Character Animation and AI, to help bring characters to life. Our technology is shared across multiple games in EA including FIFA, Madden, NHL, NBA, Battlefront and Anthem. We are looking for a passionate engineer to join our team to push the boundaries of animation quality.
● Develop high quality animation tools and runtime technologies
● Work closely with animators and engineers to develop user-friendly, snappy and efficient UI masterpieces
● Support and improve existing animation systems and tools
● Write infrastructure and tools so our Machine Learning models can be deployed to our content creators seamlessly
● Follow engineering best practices as defined by the team
Required Technical Skills & Qualifications:
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
● Proficiency with C#, C++
● Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code competently
● Ability to analyze and improve workflow to enhance group productivity.
● Knowledge of good software engineering practices
● Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
● Experience with source control systems.
● Strong technical communication and collaboration skills
Desirable Skills and Expertise:
● Proficiency with WPF
● Solid knowledge of Linear Algebra, Statistics and Calculus
● Previous experience in tool development
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.