This job might no longer be available.
Generalist Software Engineer
24 days ago
Presentation Software Engineer - Madden
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA's Tiburon Studio in Orlando, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with experience with sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
The Presentation Software Engineer will be a part of the game creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and debugging on multiple platforms—working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in domains including rendering, gameplay, audio, user interface, online, physics, databases and tools. You will report to the Operations Development Director and Technical Lead to estimate, build projects and provide excellent results.
- Ownership and Implementation of medium sized features
- Support Content and Interface Designers
- Maintain our Content tools and pipeline
- Coordinate with partner teams on implementation and delivering complex features
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's Degree on Software/Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years experience developing games (C++) or related fields.
- Experience with Metrics (Performance/Memory/Load Time)
- Exposure to Frostbite or similar game engines like Unity or Unreal Engine