This job might no longer be available.
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
8 months ago
Gwent team is looking for a talented Generalist Programmer. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your CV!
- Designing and implementing code architecture.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code.
- Maintaining and extending the multiplatform network component of the framework.
- Creation of tools needed to support a growing online infrastructure.
- Design and implementation of platform-specific network features.
- Optimizing performance of the game servers and client.
- Debugging of gameplay systems in an online setting.
- Experience in end-user gameplay features and visuals.
- 3+ years’ experience with Unity and C#.
- Must be passionate about games.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Knowledge and expertise mobile game development.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in C++.
- Experience with build pipelines.
- Experience with UI
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.