This job might no longer be available.
Generalist Programmer (Unity)
16 days ago
- Planning and implementing game functionality, mechanics, and interfaces
- Translating design into a working product
- Creating and managing efficient and reliable code
- Taking care of performance quality and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identifying problems and bugs in processes and games, and communicating to other team members
- 2+ years of experience working on Unity
- Very good knowledge of C# language
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Ability to profile and optimize code
- Knowledge of version control system (Perforce or GIT)
- English language to read technical documentation
- Advanced Polish (preferably C2, or native)
Nice to have:
- Experience in VR projects
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Well located office in Katowice
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM, GTM+1)
- Influence on project realization
- Work with the use of the latest VR technology
- Real impact on emerging games
- Training and integration events
- Private health care
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
Founded in 2012, Incuvo is a studio of nearly 50 individuals working from Poland, Katowice. We have established our position worldwide in the VR games area, developing such titles like Layers of Fear VR and Blair Witch VR. With 10 years of experience in making games and being engaged in the VR technology since 2019, Incuvo is aiming to expand the genre even further and become one of the key developers of the growing VR market worldwide. We want to combine our expertise with the creativity and skills of ambitious professionals to work on the new generation of VR titles. Our team is working currently on Green Hell VR and the VR version of the game from PCF Group’s portfolio.
The majority stakeholder of the studio is PCF Group S.A. (People Can Fly), a global independent AAA games developer and a Warsaw Stock Exchange public company. Founded in 2002, People Can Fly made its mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and its most recent game, Outriders. People Can Fly is one of the leading Unreal Engine studios in the industry. Currently PCF employs nearly 500 people in Warsaw, Rzeszow, Lodz, Newcastle, New York, Chicago, Montreal, and in a remote work system. People Can Fly works on several projects simultaneously, including an expansion for Outriders – Worldslayer, Project Gemini for Square Enix, Project Dagger for Take-Two Interactive, a new game in the self-publishing model, and two projects in the concept phase.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.