This job might no longer be available.
General Ledger Supervisor
13 days ago
- Leading, motivating and developing a team
- Pro-actively manage daily operations of the team to ensure sustainable performance and fulfilment of requirements
- Ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met, regular reviewing and reporting of team results
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures developing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies
- Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, processing of allocations
- Participation in preparing of financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards
- Managing of month-end close process, ensuring the books are closed on time and in good quality
- Posting of inventory results, adjusting inventory movements and processing stock-taking results
- Cooperation and communication with external institutions, auditors and internal clients
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of data in accounting / financial system
- Measurement of effectiveness and optimization of accounting processes through KPIs
- Reporting of financial results in relevant systems
- Balance sheet reconciliation - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of data, reports and statements along with the analysis of deviations
- Preparing monthly / annualy / quarterly reports and other documents required by the management Perform accounting analysis and reporting to support decision-making process
- Maintenance and enhancement of ERP structure, in line with the business needs
- Maintaining fixed assets accounting
- Payroll posting and reconciliation Identifying and implementing process improvements Ensure all reporting is completed accurately and timely including month end closing, audits and ad hoc requests
- Above 5 years of Professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping and excellent knowledge of General Ledger process
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting ACCA, CIMA or Chartered Accountant qualifications would be a big advantage
- Practical knowledge of IFRS and GL process
- Experience with BlackLine or similar tools will be an advantage
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.)Interpret data, assess the results and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders Good knowledge of MS Office
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Excellent communication skills as well as team handling and delegations skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, handle different initiatives concurrently, create learning atmosphere among team members and leverage networks within the organization
- Ability to work in a team
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
At Technicolor, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what entertainment can be. From the industry’s most award-winning artistic talent to leading technologists, innovators and beyond, our strength resides in our people. By investing in, nurturing, and growing our talent, we enable each and every member of the Technicolor family to do what they do best and thrive. Together we unleash extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.