General Ledger Accountant
11 days ago
Bandai Namco Entertainment America is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to play an integral role on the finance and business operations team. In this role, you will have a broad range of duties including various aspects of monthly close and general ledger responsibilities. To be successful, you will need to be a self-starter and possess impeccable attention to detail, strong financial savvy, high aptitude for technology and financial systems and a strong desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with IP, Legal and finance to review and interpret IP contracts and incoming royalty.
- Set-up, update and maintain contracts in royalty system (Fadel): Terms, Conditions, MG, Royalty rates, etc..
- Manage minimum guarantees, recoupable and advances.
- Coordinate and manage inbound royalty with licensees: Sku creation, royalty review and uploads.
- Ensure data/reports are in compliance to contracts and obligations.
- Manage IP AR,DSO, and MG recoupment and milestone billings.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes.
- Support monthly forecasting and annual planning process.
- Assist on compilation of management reporting packages & analysis.
- This role may prepare and maintain assigned audit schedules.
- 5+ years in Accounting
- Experience working with applications, data, and other technical teams preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Advance excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask; ability to meet deadlines and competing priorities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.